1518 Sams Hill Rd #9, El Cajon, Ca 92101
Grossmont College Anticipated Graduation: July 2017
Associates of Science in Computer Science Information Systems: Web Design
Deans List Student
Beginner and Intermediate C++ August 2016-May 2017
- The beginning course covered basic language, syntax, functions, data types, pointers, strings, structures, and software tools.
- Learned programming for Windows and Linux.
- The intermediate course explored the advanced concepts of the language used, including object oriented programming, error handling and data structures.
Intro to Java Programming January 2015-May 2015
- Introduction to Java programming which focused on object-oriented methodology. Learned to use objects from the standard Java Class Library, writing and using new objects, developing inheritance hierarchies of classes, use polymorphism to build extendible systems and develop event driven applications.
Principles of Information SystemsAugust 2005-December 2005
- In this course we learned to develop basic knowledge of computers and information systems with an emphasis on business and business related applications.
- This course also covered computer organization, data processing systems, hardware and software, database management systems and ethics and security application software.
- Lab work for this course consisted of hands-on problem solving, use of spreadsheets, and data bases for businesses.
Beginning and Intermediate Web Development August 2003-May 2004
- The beginning course had an emphasis on coding and debugging valid HTML and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS). Also included design principles and introductory graphics.
- The intermediate course focused on mobile development in detail, content management systems (CMS) and search engine optimization (SEO). Hands on projects were completed to further our expertise in HTML and CSS.