This is a small collection of some of the work I've done over the years, most of it dealing with PHP and web development. Each of the tabs on the side will take you a description of the respective project, and a link to a demo of it.
Most of the websites on display here were originally written while PHP supported its MySQL extension, and have since been converted to using the PDO extension. While I believe I've caught all of the bugs, these site are meant to give an example of what I can do, and in no way are meant to production quality. Most of them have not been maintaned or updated in years, because the people who they were made for decided to stop.
Feel free to explore the sites and tinker around with them as much as you want. All of the sites are reset on a weekly basis, so don't hesitate to use the admin sections to post stuff, delete users, etc. (where applicable)
I have been actively been developing websites for a large portion of my life, and I have 15+ Years experience in...
- Windows 95 through Windows 10
- Microsoft Office
- Turning an image into a fully functional website
- Open Office
- Computer hardware and building systems, from parts to boot
- Tech support and helping others to problem solve
- Multiple Linux distributions
- Setting up and maintaining Apache web servers
- Two semesters of C++
- Two semesters of Web Development
- One semester of Java
- One semester of Principles/Information Systems
- One semester of Microsoft Excel
- One year high school of Microsoft Word
- Great people skills
- Quick and eager learner
- Knowledgeable in Japanese (four semesters)
- Excellent math skills
- Able to work independently, in a group, or directly under someone
- Developed and maintained numerous websites over the past 20 years
It's also worth noting that this portfolio website is currently being ran off of a small laptop server that I set up in my apartment.